Business Online Banking
Banking online can help you redefine the way you do business. Free online banking lets you:
- Check account balances
- Transfer funds
- View transaction history
- Pay bills online
- Export transaction information to Quicken®, QuickBooks®, Microsoft Money® or CSV file
- View Check Images
- Set up account alerts
- Issue stop payments
Start taking advantage of FREE online banking for your business and enroll today by contacting your nearest Edmonton State Bank location.
Online Bill Pay
No more checks to write and stamps to buy Ė we take care of all that for you when you use Online Bill Pay. Whether itís a one-time or recurring payment, with just a few clicks you can schedule payments according to their due dates. Youíre in complete control of your cash flow. Plus, your payment is guaranteed to arrive on time, every time.
eStatements are the same as traditional statements minus all the paper. No more waiting for statements to be printed, sorted and mailed. You will receive an email notification when your statement is available for viewing. Then, login to online banking to view your latest statement. Other features of eStatements include:
- Access from any computer any time of day
- Faster delivery than US mail
- 18 month history of statements available for download and review*
- Interactive statement reconciliation
- Save statements to your computer for even quicker reference
- More secure; no more statements left in your mailbox
*June 2013 marked the beginning of ESB eStatements. It will take18 months from that point to develop your full 18 month history of statements.