Your Health and Safety
Taking Precautions: Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
The health and safety of our customers and employees are top of mind amid concerns about the spread of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19). We are here to serve you and we want to share information with you about how we continue to operate safely and effectively. Our thoughts are with anyone affected by the coronavirus. Edmonton State Bank staff are available and ready to help you.
Steps we're taking
- Our teams are monitoring information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and federal, state and local agencies to help ensure the actions we're taking are in line with the latest CDC recommendations and guidance. We are communicating regularly with our employees to keep them informed and to ensure their safety and that of our customers.
- We've ensured that our branches, including ATM screens and keypads, are cleaned daily with EPA-approved disinfectants.
Steps you can take
- Stay up to date. For more information on COVID-19, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website.
- Follow these everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, as outlined by the CDC:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are not feeling well.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, then throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands.
- Beware of scams. Look out for suspicious email and text messages, medical supply scams, and fraudulent donation sites that may impersonate a company, charity, or government agency. The intent is to convince you to share sensitive information such as usernames and passwords, make purchases or donations on spoof websites, or download malware onto your device by opening a malicious attachment. If you receive a suspicious email or text message, don't respond, click on any links, or open attachments. Verify the authenticity of any website before making a purchase or donation.
- Learn more about our online and mobile banking features, so you can bank from almost anywhere 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Download our mobile app to deposit checks, pay bills, and transfer money.
- Locate branches and ATMs near you, including hours of operation and operational status. Find now.
Our first priority remains keeping Edmonton State Bank employees and customers safe and well-informed while doing what we can to help minimize potential spread of the coronavirus. Please know we have devoted significant resources and efforts to help mitigate against possible adverse impacts from the coronavirus, and will continue working hard to provide the level of service you have come to expect.