We offer variable and fixed rate IRAs to help you meet your financial goals. Whether you’re rolling over an IRA or opening your first, we can help you safely invest in a Traditional or Roth IRA.
Traditional IRA Profile
Download the Traditional IRA brochure
- Tax deductible contributions (depending on income level)
- Withdraws begin at age 59 1/2 and are mandatory by 70 1/2.
- Taxes are paid on earnings when withdrawn from the IRA
- Available to everyone; no income restrictions
- All funds withdrawn (including principal contributions) before 59 1/2 are subject to a 10% penalty (subject to exception).
Roth IRA Profile
Download the Roth IRA brochure
- Contributions are not tax deductible
- No mandatory distribution age
- All earnings and principal are 100% tax free if rules and regulations are followed
- Available only to single-filers making up to $105,000 or married couples making a combined maximum of $166,000 annually.
- Principal contributions can be withdrawn any time without penalty (subject to some minimal conditions).