Personal Mobile Banking
Mobile banking gives you secure access your financial accounts on the go. No matter where you are, you have the convenience and flexibility to manage your accounts on your mobile device via text message, mobile web, and/or downloadable app. Best of all, it's FREE with your ESB account!
- Check your account balances
- Review your transaction history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Locate branches and ATMs
- Receive text alerts
Because ESB uses the latest mobile banking technology, your accounts and your identity are always safe and secure. Try it now and see how easy it is to have 24/7/365 account access at your fingertips!
Get started with ESB Mobile
You must be an ESB customer with a personal and/or business account and ESB Online Banking. Choose the one below that best describes your situation.
- You already bank online with ESB. Login to ESB Online Banking and Click on the “My Profile” tab at the top of the page. Click Mobile Settings, then if you only want to use the mobile website, click on "Web Mobile Settings", if you'd like to text ESB, click on the "Text Mobile Settings" link, or do both! Complete the enrollment information at the bottom of the screen by entering your mobile phone number, your wireless provider, and select the accounts you want to access from mobile banking. You're done! Enjoy ESB Mobile! Don't forget you can download ESB's Smartphone app for Android or Apple's iOS!
- You have an ESB account but don’t use online banking. You must first enroll in ESB online banking by visiting your nearest Edmonton State Bank location. Then activate your mobile phone after you have created your profile in ESB Online Banking.
- You aren’t an ESB customer, but would like to get mobile banking. We would be delighted to have you as a customer. Take a few moments to review our account options and visit your nearest Edmonton State Bank today and open an account that will go with wherever you roam.