Up to $5,000 ($7,500 for veterans and active-duty personnel) for closing costs and down payment assistance.
Introducing the Welcome Home Program at Edmonton State Bank – As a member of the Federal Home Loan Bank of Cincinnati, Edmonton State Bank can offer Welcome Home grants worth up to $5,000 (7,500 for veterans and active-duty personnel) which must be applied toward the buyer’s down payment and closing costs.
- Designed to assist low- to moderate-income buyers achieve home ownership
- Buyers must pay only $500.00 towards the purchase of the property
- Property must be used as primary residence
- The buyer does not have to be a first time homebuyer to be eligible for the grant
- The grant can be used in conjunction with other programs (e.g. FHA, VA and USDA/RHS)
Contact one of our Mortgage Loan Officers for more information:
Jennifer Wells: 270-237-4474
Billy Bishop: 270-237-4474
Tommy Parke: 270-659-3546
Candace Wilson: 270-659-3546
Daniel Baker: 270-659-3546
Lucas London: 270-659-0171
Andrea Gentry: 270-659-0171
Gary Garmon: 270-432-3231
Nathan Fields: 270-432-3231
Daniel Bragg: 270-432-3231
Becky Craighead: 270-487-6123
Steve Atwell: 270-842-3333
Mindy Fabian: 270-842-3333
Example: For a $66,710 loan with a term of 360 months and 5.184% APR, the monthly payment will be $342.98 with a $500.00 down payment. Payments do not include amounts for taxes and insurance premiums; if applicable, actual payment obligation will be greater.