We can help put you in a happy place.
Go ahead, shop around. Explore neighborhoods, examine floor plans, evaluate architectural designs. But when you finally decide on your next home, come to ESB for first-rate personal service and a wide variety of affordable mortgage options.
Our mortgages are designed for maximum comfort
At ESB, our mortgage specialists know that home financing isn't a one-size-fits-all deal. We'll explain the details and advantages of our many loan offerings and help you choose one that suits your current finances and future plans.
- Competitive rates
- Flexible repayment terms up to 30 years
- Special low rates on new Construction Loans
- Zero down payment loan options
- Convenient online application to begin process
- Local decision-making and loan servicing
- Tap into your home's equity for a "cash out" refinance or a low-cost home equity loan or line of credit
Looking for long-term stability? Need a larger-than-average mortgage? Want to build your own home? Whatever your needs, there's an ESB mortgage product to fill your sweet spot.
- Fixed-Rate Mortgages: Plan for the future with confidence by locking into affordable rates that won't ever change.
- In-House Adjustable-Rate Mortgages: Take advantage of a potentially lower rate and less rate tape by opting for an in-house adjustable-rate mortgage.
- Jumbo Loans: Need a big house for a growing family or relocating to a more expensive neighborhood? ESB offers affordable rates on Jumbo Loans exceeding the conforming loan limit.
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA): Down payments as low as 3.5% and flexible credit guidelines have been attracting homeowners for generations.
- VA Loans: A grateful nation rewards active-duty service personnel, veterans and reservists with loans that require zero down payment with no private mortgage insurance (PMI).
- USDA Rural Housing: Inquire about this program that features 100% loan financing and flexible credit guidelines.
- Construction Loans: Are you thinking about building your dream home? We offer construction loan rates as low as 1.99% (3.36% APR) if your primary checking account is with ESB.
- Bridge Loans: Need to close on your new home before selling your current place? A short-term bridge loan can give you the financial resources to make that happen.
Home Equity Products
There are countless benefits of home ownership. Here's a big one: You can leverage your home's value to get a low-cost loan that can be used for almost anything at all. From kitchen renovations to family vacations, it's your ticket to making good things happen.
- Home Equity Loans provide cash in lump sum
- Home Equity Lines of Credit provide access to a loan fund that you can tap into as often as you want over a period of 10 years
- Loan and credit limits depend on the equity you have in your home, which is the current market value minus any outstanding mortgage balance
- Funds can be used for home repairs, landscaping, major purchases, weddings, and almost anything else you can imagine
- Funds can also be used to pay off higher-interest debt and credit card balances
- Interest paid on Home Equity loans and credit lines may be tax-deductible; consult your financial advisor for details
Edmonton State Bank is a full-service financial institution with locations throughout South Central Kentucky.