Digital Wallets Now Available
Edmonton State Bank now offers Digital Wallets: Google Pay™, Apple Pay®, and Samsung Pay™
Paying is easy and secure
Just hold your phone near the contactless reader with your finger on the Touch ID. A subtle vibration and beep let you know your payment information was successfully sent. It is a revolutionary way to pay. Plus when you use your Edmonton State Bank MasterCard Digital Wallet card, you still get all of the benefits of our outstanding fraud protection that you get with your regular debit card.
- Apple Pay: Go to Wallet on your eligible iPhone, iPad, or MacBook. Tap to Add Debit Card and follow the steps and prompts on your screen.
- Google Pay: Look for the Google Pay app on your compatible Android device - you may need to install it from the Google Play Store. Tap to add a payment card and follow the steps and prompts on your screen.
- Samsung Pay: Look for the pre-installed Samsung Pay app on your compatible Galaxy device. Tap to add a debit card and follow the steps and prompts on your screen.
Once you have uploaded your Edmonton State Bank debit card to Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay, enjoy the ease of shopping with your mobile wallet!
Checkout is fast
Look for the contactless symbol when you want to make in-store purchases. And use the MasterCard Nearby App to find contactless merchant locations.
Mobile banking gives you secure access to your financial accounts on the go. No matter where you are, you have the convenience and flexibility to manage your accounts on the mobile web, and/or downloadable app. Best of all, it's FREE with your ESB account!
- Check your account balances
- Review your transaction history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Locate branches and ATMs
- Receive alerts
Because ESB uses the latest mobile banking technology, your accounts and your identity are always safe and secure. Try it now and see how easy it is to have 24/7/365 account access at your fingertips!
Tips For Safe Mobile Banking
Today, technology is continuously evolving, and it is important that you keep up at a steady pace. Constant innovation, though convenient, may leave opportunities for personal information to end up in the wrong hands. At Edmonton State Bank we care about our customers’ safety and want to give you the tools and tips necessary to limit the risk as much as possible. By utilizing safe Mobile Banking practices with Edmonton State Bank, you are creating a barrier to protect yourself from the opportunities left open due to technological advancements.
By utilizing the safety tips found here on all your devices, you are preventing the wrong hands from getting to your personal information, your identity, and your funds. Enjoy new technology while being protected.