The future can be a pretty exciting place
The best feeling in the world? Getting up every day and knowing everything is under control. Feeling confident about your finances and comfortable with the moves you’ve made to prepare for the months and years ahead. At ESB, we'll help put you in this positive frame of mind with savings tools that can pave the way for thousands of terrific tomorrows.
Your journey to financial security can be simple and straightforward. Open an account, make regular deposits, watch your money grow - and be ready to take on all that life has to offer.
- Set up an emergency fund or set aside money for something truly exciting
- Minimum opening deposit of $25
- Earn competitive interest (compounded quarterly)
- Track progress with Online Banking or the ESB mobile app
- $5 quarterly service charge if balance falls below $25
- Excess withdrawal fee of $1 for each withdrawal exceeding three per quarter
Certificates of Deposit
Put your money in the right place for the right time. CDs outpace traditional savings accounts and empower you to choose an investment period that lines up nicely with your future needs.
- Choose CDs ranging from six to 60 months
- Fixed-rate investments with higher earnings
- Early withdrawal of funds may result in interest penalties. However, your initial investment amount is never at risk
Individual Retirement Accounts
When you leave the working world, you’ll have all kinds of free time. It’s just as important to have the financial freedom to make every moment count. Put yourself in perfect position with an IRA that features steady earnings and potential tax benefits.
- Minimum opening deposit: $100
- Contribute up to $6,000 a year ($7,000 if over age 50)
- Fixed-rate or variable-rate IRA Certificates of Deposit with two-year terms
- Choice of Traditional or Roth IRAs
- With Traditional IRAs, you may qualify for an income tax deduction every year you make a contribution
- With Roth IRAs, all withdrawals are tax-free
- Consult your financial advisor for more details on IRA benefits and regulations
Edmonton State Bank is a full-service financial institution with locations throughout South Central Kentucky and Middle Tennessee.