Get it done fast and move on with your day.
You can be anywhere. You can be doing anything. You can be as busy as it gets - or kicking back and chilling out. The bottom line is that no matter what's on your schedule, it's easy to find a moment to manage your money with ESB Online Banking or our mobile app.
Online Banking Perks
Get up early. Stay up late. Put it on your weekend list. The great thing about Online Banking is that it works into anyone's routine.
- 24/7 Online Banking is a free service of ESB
- Get real-time account balances
- Transfer funds between accounts
- View transaction history
- Pay bills online
- Export transaction information to commercial software such as Quicken®, QuickBooks®, or Microsoft Money®
- View check images
- Set up alerts that notify you of important account activity
- Issue stop payments
Online Bill Pay
Still writing paper checks? Nothing wrong with that. But if you want to cut postage costs and free up time in your busy schedule, then learn how simple it is to make electronic payments.
- Online Bill Pay is a free service of ESB
- Make one-time payments with just a few keystrokes
- Schedule recurring payments - such as utilities and rent - far in advance so they are made automatically
- Receive alerts when important payments are due
- Reduce late fees by ensuring that payments arrive on time
- Eliminate the chances of your payments being lost or delayed in the mail
Ship birthday bucks to your nephew in Nevada. Repay a pal who picked up today's lunch tab. With Zelle®, you can use Online Banking or your mobile device to send money quickly and securely to family and friends - and receive it from them as well.
- To get started, log into ESB Online Banking or mobile app and select “Send Money with Zelle.®”
- Enter your email address or U.S. mobile number, receive a one-time verification code, accept terms and conditions, and you’re ready to start sending and receiving.
- To send money, select someone from your mobile device’s contacts (or add a trusted recipient’s email address or U.S. mobile number), add the dollar amount, then hit “Send.”
- In most cases, the money is available to your recipient in minutes.
- To receive money, just share your email address or U.S. mobile number with a friend.
- To request money, choose “Request.” Then select the individual from whom you’d like to request money, enter an amount, include an optional note, and hit “Request.”
Trying to cut down on all the paper clutter in your life? We can help. With eStatements, your monthly ESB account statements are easily accessible on your computer.
- No waiting for your monthly ESB statements to be sorted, printed and mailed
- Receive an email at the beginning of each month when your statement is available for viewing
- Then, go to Online Banking to view your statement from any computer at any time of day
- 18-month history of statements available for download and review
- Save statements to your computer for even quicker reference
- Avoid security concerns of having your financial data sent through the mail
- Online Banking can save you a lot of time and effort. However, it is crucial to use it safely. Read our 7 Safety Tips for Online Banking.
- The FDIC has published a cyber-security brochure aimed at business customers of financial institutions. The brochure includes tips to help users protect and maintain their computer systems and data.
Edmonton State Bank is a full-service financial institution with locations throughout South Central Kentucky, and Middle Tennessee.