Like a high-tech hub for your everyday operations
It's all there, right in front of you, on your computer or mobile device. All the real-time account data needed to guide your daily decisions. All the financial tools required to move money quickly and efficiently. And it's there all the time, 24/7, so you can make sure your business never misses a beat.
Redefine and streamline the way you do business. In today's fast-paced world, waiting until tomorrow to get things done can put you behind the curve. ESB's Online Banking tools help you stay on top of your finances and make the most of your funds.
- Business Online Banking is a free service of ESB
- Get real-time account balances
- Transfer funds between accounts
- View transaction history
- Pay bills online
- Export transaction information to commercial software such as QuickBooks®
- View Check Images
- Set up alerts that notify you of important account activity
Online Bill Pay
Still writing paper checks? Sending funds electronically can cut postage costs, reduce check processing time and free up your staff to focus on more mission-critical matters.
- Online Bill Pay is a free service of ESB
- Make one-time payments with just a few keystrokes
- Schedule recurring payments - such as utilities and rent - far in advance so they are made automatically
- Receive alerts when important payments are due
- Enhance your cash flow by sending out payments just before deadline - and rest assured they'll arrive in time
- Reduce your clerical workload
- Eliminate the chances of your payments being lost or delayed in the mail
Your monthly bank statements contain plenty of critical financial information. But it's hard to make good use of them when they're stashed away in a file cabinet. With eStatements, your data is easily accessible on your computer - where you can quickly find it when you need it most.
- No waiting for your monthly ESB statements to be sorted, printed and mailed
- Receive an email at the beginning of each month when your statement is available for viewing
- Then, login to Online Banking to view your statement from any computer at any time of day
- 18-month history of statements available for download and review
- Take advantage of interactive statement reconciliation
- Save statements to your computer for even quicker reference
- Avoid security concerns of having your financial data sent through the mail
- Online Banking can save you a lot of time and effort. However, it is crucial to use it safely. Read our 7 Safety Tips for Online Banking.
- The FDIC has published a cyber-security brochure aimed at business customers of financial institutions. The brochure includes tips to help users protect and maintain their computer systems and data.
Edmonton State Bank is a full-service financial institution with locations throughout South Central Kentucky.
Personal & Auto Loans