Regardless of the state of the economy, it’s vital to save for the future. Whether it’s your child’s first savings account or you’re investing money for retirement, ESB has a savings option to meet your needs.
- Minimum Opening Deposit: $25
- Interest compounded quarterly
- $5 quarterly service charge if balance falls below $25
- Excess withdrawal fee of $1 for each withdrawal exceeding 3 per quarter
- Federal Regulation D limits certain types ofwithdrawals and transfers made from a savings account to no more than six percalendar month or statement cycle. Transactions subject to this limitinclude withdrawals or transfers per phone or internet, preauthorized ACHtransfers or preauthorized transfers to cover overdrafts.
Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
- 6 to 60 month terms available
Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
- Traditional or Roth IRAs are available
- Fixed or variable IRA certificates of deposit with a 2 year term
- Minimum opening deposit: $100