Edmonton State Bank Employment Opportunities
Commercial Credit Analyst
Evaluate the creditworthiness of individuals and businesses to determine the likelihood that a borrower will be able to meet financial obligations and pay back a loan by analyzing the financial history.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or business administration preferred
- Two or more years’ experience in commercial lending, finance, accounting, audit, tax return preparation and/or other relevant experience. The appropriate combination of education and experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally.
- Ability to analyze tax returns and financial statements, both for individuals and businesses.
- Experience with spreadsheet, word processing, and presentation software.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize to complete work within established time frames.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Analyze loan and credit data on new and existing loans, including data provided by credit bureaus, tax returns (both personal and business), financial statements, rent rolls, debt schedules and other financial information.
- Determine if enough financial information is provided to accurately analyze cash flow and communicate with loan officer to gather additional data from customer.
- Evaluate results of investigations and analyses.
- Prepare reports of findings for loan officer/credit officer.
- Fully proficient in the Bank’s various loan systems.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Edmonton State Bank is an equal opportunity employer inclusive of female, minority, disability and veterans, (EOE/F/M/D/V). Hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination and all other employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, veteran status or any other protected status.
Adobe Reader © Required For Viewing http://www.adobe.com/