Personal Mobile Banking
Apple Pay Now Available
Get started with ESB Mobile
- You must be an ESB customer with a personal and/or business account and ESB Online Banking. Choose the one below that best describes your situation.You already bank online with ESB. Login to ESB Online Banking and Click on the “My Profile” tab at the top of the page. Click Mobile Settings, then if you only want to use the mobile website, click on "Web Mobile Settings", if you'd like to text ESB, click on the "Text Mobile Settings" link, or do both! Complete the enrollment information at the bottom of the screen by entering your mobile phone number, your wireless provider, and select the accounts you want to access from mobile banking. You're done! Enjoy ESB Mobile! Don't forget you can download ESB's Smartphone app for Android or Apple's iOS!
- Download our App for Apple Devices!
Download our App for Android Devices!
- You have an ESB account but don’t use online banking. You must first enroll in ESB online banking by visiting your nearest Edmonton State Bank location. Then activate your mobile phone after you have created your profile in ESB Online Banking.
- You aren’t an ESB customer, but would like to get mobile banking. We would be delighted to have you as a customer. Take a few moments to review our account options and visit your nearest Edmonton State Bank today and open an account that will go with wherever you roam.
Mobile banking gives you secure access your financial accounts on the go. No matter where you are, you have the convenience and flexibility to manage your accounts on your mobile device via text message, mobile web, and/or downloadable app. Best of all, it's FREE with your ESB account!
- Check your account balances
- Review your transaction history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Locate branches and ATMs
- Receive text alerts
Because ESB uses the latest mobile banking technology, your accounts and your identity are always safe and secure. Try it now and see how easy it is to have 24/7/365 account access at your fingertips!
Tips For Safe Mobile Banking
Today, technology is continuously evolving, and it is important that you keep up at a steady pace. Constant innovation, though convenient, may leave opportunities for personal information to end up in the wrong hands. At Edmonton State Bank we care about our customers’ safety and want to give you the tools and tips necessary to limit the risk as much as possible. By utilizing safe Mobile Banking practices with Edmonton State Bank, you are creating a barrier to protect yourself from the opportunities left open due to technological advancements.
By utilizing the safety tips found here on all your devices, you are preventing the wrong hands from getting to your personal information, your identity, and your funds. Enjoy new technology while being protected.